Two of our completed homes are featured above.
- The one on the left is more of a traditional interior.
- The one on the right is an example of our urban contemporary interior.
Three homes are featured in the five scenes of the above virtual tour.
- The 1st (front entry) features a 20' entry with wrought iron staircase. 'True' hand-scraped, hickory, solid wood flooring runs throughout the living, dining, entry and hallways. The front door is a custom iron door. 6" crown moulding and 5" base were used throughout the main living area.
- The 2nd (kitchen) showcases the built on-site knotty alder cabinets with pull-out spice drawers on either side of the cooktop and a pot-filler behind the cooktop.
- The next (game/theatre room) has a built-in snack bar area with micorwave, sink and refrigerator.
- 4th (cross-vault kitchen ceiling) is a 12'x12' cross-vault centered over the kitchen. A stone surround was used over the cook-top. Wrought iron and wood staircase were used in the entry.
- The final home has a wood-look tile floor in the kitchen, breakfast room and utility. For an additional accent, the living room ceiling was painted a darker color.